Re: which graphics card?

On 6/22/06, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lee Revell wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 21:29 -0700, Stephen Hassard wrote:
>> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>>> I can set up a wiki for the faq at linuxaudio.org
>>>
>>> Any suggestions for the software to use?
>> Definitely take a look at mediawiki: http://www.mediawiki.org/
>>
>> It's definitely one of the more robust solutions around.
>
> I like the idea of making a master Linux audio page at Wikipedia, and
> just put a brief description and links to all the community resources.
> I think Google weights wikipedia pages pretty well so it would be a nice
> place to point newbies.

If there isn't a wikipedia page for linux Audio then someone should make
it...

I will install mediawiki (it was developed for wikipedia) but.. I don't
have time to skin it so after I have installed it we should have a
design round for the layout, colors etc...

Obviously other peeps will have to add the content and keep it up to
date too.

hopefully we can migrate as much other current info there as possible.
Especially the handy stuff that used to be on tapas's wiki. Wasn't
there a project to migrate dave's linux sound pages to some kind of
wiki?

Loki