Re: Re: which graphics card?

I suggested this last time the outdated FAQ came up, but would it be possible to put the FAQ into a wiki? (One with write access on request, not "anyone can add Chinese porno link farms" access.) That would address both the "always outdated" and the "things moving too fast to update" problems.

Heh I was working on that myself, unfortuantly I had to take it down when my host went through a platform switch and it broke it, hopefully soon I will have time to rebuild it again though, I can go ahead and put up the Wiki again though if others want to tackle it in the meantime, I am just a bit busy at the moment to do it myself.

        Seablade