Re: DnB/Jungle tunes

Patrick Shirkey a écrit :
Hi,

Is anyone round here making DnB/Jungle? I have an opportunity to promote this style with a fairly well known DJ/Producer. He is also interested in finding new acts to release on his label.

If not is anyone here interested in collaborating with me on some new tunes. I have a few that could be made better with a second or third influence.

The event is not until August so that gives 3 months to get a few tracks nailed to the wall.

Cheers.

Hi ,

I have some dnb tracks, actually these are extracts from improvisations made with freewheeling, specimen, jack-rack and a midi drumkit. you can listen to them at : http://www.musique-libre.org//static.php?op=musiqueIndex.php&group=Hitmuri&npds=-1 I'm working on new ones ( more structured, but also live-recorded ) but i won't have much time until the end of June.
I'll repost when they're done.

Flo