Re: Quicktoots back online

Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:

Patrick Shirkey escribe:
The Quicktoots are the brainchild of Dave Phillips the man responsible
for the most comprehensive webpage devoted to Linux audio applications.
The Linux Sound and Midi page. Your one stop resource for Linux sound
software.

The image links in the Using VST/VSTi Plugins In Linux tutorial are
broken.

Is this tutorial strictly deprecated!? I mean, I was thinking of
translating it to spanish for my web page, but it does make no sense
if I would be providing too outdated information.
Hi Ismael:

Yes, I consider the page deprecated. You are, of course, free to do what you like with it.

Best,

dp