Re: more questions on FST

On 5/17/06, Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I found this out the hard way. Using debian, dselect is a
large-caliber gun aimed directly at the foot of the user,
who just wants to install some innocent package.

Fortunately, enlightened users know about apt-get, so that
if you know how to use the command line, you can just add
the --force argument and shoot your foot with equal
efficiency.

But then freedom is what enables backhoe drivers to work
near the edges of ravines. How could we live without it?

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.  :)  We need a quote archive...

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com