Re: Alsa Midi patchbay/processor

Dominic Sacré schreef:
Hi,

I'm looking for some kind of midi patchbay (in software, using alsa), that can also process midi events, like, for example, converting note on to control change events, etc.

In particular, I'd like to be able to:

- route midi events between input and output ports, and activate different setups by sending midi messages - split midi channels, e.g. to send the upper part of a keyboard to one output port, and the lower part to another
- change midi velocity curves
- convert sustain pedal (cc 64) to appropriate note off events (I know this one is very specific)

Is there any tool (or set of tools) that can do this?

Thanks,
    Dominic

Try Qmidiroute; you can get it at http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/

Bert