Re: jackEQ-0.4.1 released

Hi Lee,

No probs. Thanks for filing the bug. It's good to see the Debian system is in working order.

Lee A. Azzarello wrote:
----- Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The demudi copy is broken but they are the people who informed me of
the bug so if they haven't already they will update the .deb soon.

Debian by way of Ubuntu by way of Demudi. I originally submitted the bug report to Debian and it made it all the way to you. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=356990
Thanks for fixing the problem and apologies for my lack of C programming skills and the ability to fix it myself.

-lee

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B