Re: The MySpace terms for content

Rob wrote:

I also don't see where this agreement allows them to "claim copyright on EVERYTHING posted, including all text, pictures and music" as Folderol suggested, and it doesn't appear that "This applies even after you take down the material yourself".

That was what I was pointing out earlier... Myspace is not claiming any copyright or ownership, but instead you implicitly grant them a license when you post content to the site. It was the mention of modifying content that bothered me the most, though.

--
Brett McCoy: Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night
http://www.alhazred.com