retrying to connect...
.
retrying to connect...
connecting to stream socket: Network is unreachable
(101)

no flag makes it better but "-nogui" with pd -nogui
it starts fine but... no gui, no gui...

That looks like either the localhost network interface isn't set up properly or iptables is blocking localhost. PD uses localhost to communicate between the gui and engine which is why it starts ok with the -nogui option. I'm not an apodio user so I can't give specific directions to fix this but hopefully that'll give you some idea where to start looking.

--
Jonny

Music - http://jeremah.co.uk
News - http://voxpolis.com