Re: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] No More Specimen

Dana Olson wrote:

The point is, it has been reliable for thousands of projects, including
several of my own. Where is Specimen's page right now? Nowhere. If it
was on SourceForge, we'd all be able to get to it.

I was merely offering a suggestion to benefit the community as a whole,
but you all see fit to ridicule me. That's great, thanks.
Sorry, Dana, I certainly wasn't ridiculing you. Unfortunately, your suggestion came at a time when SF has been a beeyatch to work with over the last month or so. See the Csound list, the Common Music list, and so on. And this isn't the first time they've been a pain.

Apologies extended. The irony was in my face and I did not resist temptation. I rarely do: I never know if it'll come again... ;)

Best,

dp