Re: magic mastering tips needed

Atte André Jensen wrote:

Carlos Pino wrote:

Hi , just to say that I like the tune and the way it is played ,quiet and inspired.Very nice melody.I've enjoyed it a lot.Thank you very much for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words, and you're welcome :-)

   Are you the sax player ?  Dou you like Stan Getz? ;-)

I'm the piano player,

  Very good.I like very much the voicings you play.

but both me and the sax likes Getz. I think there are other saxophones that Niels (my alto) sounds more like. Stitt would be one...

Sure,I was thinking about the way of the melodies that Niels plays,more than the sound of the instrument.
   I must listent Sonny Stitt. ;-)

 I  hope to listen  some more tunes from you.

Thanks again.

Saludos.
Cheers.
--Carlos.