Re: A new piece of music

On 4/8/06, james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's the bunny!

The hint was the key, to me...

> You receive one chocolate bar.  It appears to have something writtent
> on it.
>
> Exits are: north, west

Hehehehe, my prize is listening to the music. And would be too much
work sending it to Brazil. :-)

Thanks for sharing it. It is a very good song and after I listened the
hint and thought about it, Persona Grata sounded even better. The
beginning is fantastic. The instruments were very well chosen. I would
just make the drums a little less "hard". I mean, the kick with less
atack or a little more smooth. But that is just me. The tune is great!

Best regards.

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto