Re: novation remote 25 usb midi controller

Clemens Ladisch wrote:
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
Sebastian Gutsfeld wrote:
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
It should keep running until the entire file has been sent.

It may be possible that the old firmware doesn't manage the full speed
that can be achieved with USB.  Try routing the MIDI data through a real
MIDI cable so that it's throttled to the standard MIDI data rate.

This worked fine with the ReMOTE 25 connected to midi/joystick port on my ymfpci based card in my main audio PC. For other's reference holding down f2,f3 & f4 while switching the unit on brings up the load o/s from midi option. Pressing write puts the device in wait mode, then amidi can send the sysex. After restarting again I now have it updated to firmware 2.3.03.

Thanks everyone.

-edrz