Re: Free Music Factory

> One point about the whole idea that I REALLY LIKE is the idea of
> collaboration on a much broader basis.  I think it is so cool when
> people post a drum track and say, "Could someone add a bass track to
> this?  I'm no good at bass..."  Or maybe define a general direction

has anyone actually used CCmixter? i cant remember it being mentiond on any of these recent threads. its just that i knwo freesound has their own libcurl+xml API , and some other free sample site, has a similar but different API and library. i think if we could agree on a schema to share 'song components' whether sequence chunks or controller data or soundfiles, we could build some interesting new collaborative sound apps..