Re: Maya 44USB Audiotrak soundcard setup

Quoting Christoph Eckert <ce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Drat. Well now I have to deal with this. I found something
interesting. I connected a drum machine's audio output to the input
of the Maya 44 and I could hear sound coming from maya's output no
problem, LED's are flashing for both input/output stereo channels.

I guess it's the hardware monitor channel, so audio doesn't go through
your PC or even ALSA.

That would explain it. I must say I am clueless at this point.
I really don't know what to try next. I urge anyone who knows
anything that could help to please share their knowledge.

Thnx

Hiram

--
http://www.egoboobits.net/HiramAbiff