Re: Line6 POD util? WAS: Anybody compiled Free V-Amp?

Christoph Eckert wrote:
But what it doesn't appear to do is allow me to tweak the settings
and have it change it on the POD. It's supposed to work, but it
doesn't

Did you edit it using sysex? If so, I guess it uses a checksum.

I have a Behringer V-Amp 2, just similar to the Pod, and I have reverse engineered almost the complete sysex stuff. Unfortunately I only have some poor Qt skills :( .

I only have very limited programming skills, but I have a V-Amp Pro, and would be very interested in writing this sort of utility.

Would the SYSEX stuff for the V-Amp 2 be similar to the V-Amp Pro, I wonder? If so, I would be very interested in learning what you have found out!

Regards
Michael