Re: Marketing Free Music

> I think that you have presented a couple valid points. This motion, however,
> is something that will be only as successful as community wants it to be.
> FWIW, we could talk about incorporating your idea into the Linuxaudio.org
> mission as long as the two remain within the same scope. This way we the two
> could mutually benefit and in the long-run through exposure encourage others
> to adopt similar (or preferably same) strategy.

Sup Ico! I would absolutely LOVE to integrate this one with
linuxaudio.org. The more integrated the more powerful. This thing will
be, as all free movements, a matter of network effects. The more sites
with the free music logo and working the free music way, the better! The
more support, the better! Thanks!

Carlo