Re: New song

> although there are some things (cowbell, compression) in the final mix...
I can't believe nobody's said it, so here goes... "NEEDS MORE COWBELL!" ;-)

Not really. I liked it, it sounds okay. I agree with the earlier comment
about the drums – it does sound like a cohesive drum kit with a drummer.
Which kit did you use in Hydrogen? The whole song bounces along nicely.

Personally, I'm not keen on the reverb on the vocals but that's just me.
I like the vocal harmonies, the song seems to almost "open up" when they
come in and they add interest.

Oh yeah, I think the backwards... snare? in the intro is a nice touch.
Thanks for sharing.