Re: Re: Free Software vs. Open Source: Where do *you* stand?

Re: Fons's post(Sorry if my spelling is bad)

Well said, THANK YOU.

Wether or not the person you are dealing with is moral, by acting immorally you are no better than them. If you have made a contract which THEY HAVE NOT BROKEN, and you break it, you are acting immorally, and are at the point in time worse than them.

Wether or not the contract should exist is a debate I am not getting into, I can see to many possibilities if they didnt exist including, but not limited to, recording houses having become in-house development studios in much the same way as custom software is written for movies and their 3D. Nothing like becoming even MORE isolated. As I said this is ONE possibility, so please dont take it to mean this is the only possibility I see happening, it isnt, but I cant predict future, or other possibilities for the present, as that is not my domain to do so.

But they do exist and by making a contract and not abiding by it you are being immoral.

         Seablade