Re: [OT] Guitar amp

Lee Revell wrote:

I've been meaning to replace my dead amp, and was thinking of getting a
Twin Reverb or a Jazz Chorus, but my apartment is just too small.
User's response: "Get a smaller amp".

Developer's response: "Get a bigger apartment".

Does anyone have a smallish amp with a really nice sound, of comparable
quality to the above two, that they would recommend?  I don't really
like the way Marshalls sound.
See if you can locate an old Polytone. I was on the road with a guitarist who used one, it was a much better amp than my Fender Twin. Which, btw, really was an extraordinarily LOUD amplifier. I don't think my stage volume ever got past 3... but that Polytone had a much sweeter sound...

Best,

dp