ingo molnar patch on mandriva's kernel

yes, mandriva has it's realtime kernel (the kernel multimedia) but i still have xrun when i play soft-synth with a big chord and fast arpeggios.

so i think that mandriva's kernel is not really patched with -rt. but maybe it's just an error on configuring my computer or something wrong with some hardware.

another doubt is that i don't manage to change irq handler with "chrt" command because i don't have that command and i don't know how get it. in the qjackctl window i don't how configure the priority because i don't know what irq handler priority my soundcard have.

as you can see, i'm at the beginning with linux and linux and audio! :-)
i thought it was easier setting a working daw with mandriva...

bye
emanuele

Re:  ingo molnar patch on mandriva's kernel