ingo molnar patch on mandriva's kernel

i have yet add my user to audio group and i have modify /etc/security/limits.conf too as it is explained in this page (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=386921 )

my problems are not in recording audio or playing external midi equipment but in playing soft-synth. for example if run the 3rd patch of hexter (FatThinE.P.) at 32notes of poliphony or the patch "The master" of LMMS i got a lot of xrun.

where can i download the -ck patchset?

thank you a lot.
emanuele

Re:  ingo molnar patch on mandriva's kernel