Re: mús =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ica, _music, _muzik, _musique....?=

Mark Knecht wrote:

On 2/11/06, Carlos Pino <pinojazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Knecht wrote:

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 12:43:42AM +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg

Nice track Carlos!

 Thank you Mark.
 You help my a lot some time ago.
  Best.

Saludos.

Carlos.

Carlos,
  I remember! I'm glad my help goes somehow to helping with nice
music such as this.

 Has been invaluable for me. :-)

I hope you'll continue to post as new songs come
together.
 Sure.

  I was quite interested in your comments about how you used seq24.
This is much the way I've composed using Acid Pro. I like to build the
song structure in tools that support looping, etc. When the structure
is together I usually rerecord all the audio myself and don't use the
loops. However I've not done this with MIDI before. Good work on your
part!
Well,before I knew the computer tools for music (not many time ago) I did my compositions thinking, or looking for a melodic motive that can be harmonized (don't know if this is the right word) in many diferents ways and tempos or rhythms. Now with the machine I find easier to get involved in a rhythm game.And the midi score ( the blocks of the Muse arranger) give me a good "map" of the song. For me is a different aproach to the composition than I did till almost now. This is really the first tune I feel can be named as "tune".I got some others but are most sketches of futures releases (I hope).

Cheers,
Mark

Saludos.
--Carlos.