Re: música,music,muzik,musique....

Paul Davis wrote:

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 00:43 +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg

i am not much of a fan of this style of music but all i can say is
"wow!" its hard to believe that you did this with the tools listed, but
since there is no reason to disbelieve you, congratulations.

Believe me Paul,all that stuff was made with your wonderfull ardour 0.99,synced througt your greate jackd with the big muse and the fabolus hydrogen plus seq24 were I did the
this is a
poster child for several aspects of linux audio. is that a real guitar
playing lead + rythmn ?
yes,two diferents guitars,the rythmn is a Cort Matt Murphy model,and the solo is a beatiful Ibanez PM-100 (Pat Metheny signature ),recorded in a terratec dmx6 fire (ice1712) with Behringer V-Amp2. Some parts of the sequence were made with a Roland GK3-A attached to the Ibanez guitar.

the mixing procces is not my speciality ,I'm just a musician that loves the freedom.

  I only have thankfulness words for all of you.

--p

  Saludos.

--Carlos.