Re: rosegarden+dssi

i get a series of errors like "warning: 'class xxx' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor" (where xxx is the name of a class) and then i get this error:
------
matrixview.cpp: In member function 'virtual void MatrixView::setupActions()':
matrixview.cpp:774: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
------

maybe i'll use rosegarden's rpm.
the reason i was trying to compile rosegarden from source was that rosegarden's rpm doesn't have dssi support. i'll continue using jack-dssi-host as dssi host.

is there any benefit using rosegarden as dssi host rather than jack-dssi-host?

bye
emanuele

emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::.. ha scritto:

thank you so much!

i first copy the patch in rosegarden's source path and then i applied the patch with "$ patch -p1 <rosegarden-gcc4.diff"

it takes an infinity time to compile rosegarden! i'll continue tomorrow... :(

bye
emanuele

 Re: rosegarden+dssi