Re: audiophile usb

Jason Burchfield wrote:

I am running Fedora Core 4 with the M-Audio Audiophile USB. I dont have any problems playing sound, but I cannot get anything into ardour. Jack starts and connects to Ardour, and I can use hydrogen to add drum beats. The audiophile usb is just not getting any input. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

Have you checked in the JACK settings that the card is set to duplex rather than just playback? This happened with my (admittedly PCI) Audiophile 2496 when I got it recently. It had me stumped for a bit whilst my brain caught up :-)