Re: Xi instruments

Hi,

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Dave Phillips wrote:
I had a great time with soundtracker and used it a lot in the past, but
the fact that it doesn't support jack (at least not reliably) kind of
discourage its use...
Kai Vehmanen wrote a patch that gave it rudimentary JACK capability, but I think the patch won't work with current JACK versions. Don't quote me on that, I haven't tested it recently. Maybe Kai can be persuaded to update it for Yury ?

the patch should still work (in fact I just recompiled 0.6.7 and seems to work just fine). The transport support is not really fully functional, and there's room for improvement in the audio part as well (especially it would be nice to route different channels to separate JACK ports), but it does at least compile. :)

... testing Yury's st-gtk2 snapshot still on the personal todo-list.

--
 links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv