Re: [linux-audio-user] finding format 0 and 2 midi files

Jeremiah Benham wrote:

I have been working on improving the midi import functions of denemo. I have the current cvs version importing polyphonic type 1 files. I want to know if there is a website that anyone knows of that has a collection of midi format 0 and format 2 files. I would like to add support for importing and exporting type 0 and 2 files. I want some files to test with.
Hi Jeremiah:

Did anyone ever respond to your query ? If not, let me know, I might be able to whip up some examples. Type 0 definitely, but I think I have one progam that will save/load Type 2 files.

Best,

dp