[linux-audio-user] RME Multiface - MIDI

Hello all,

Can anyone confirm whether or not the hardware MIDI ports of the RME Multiface
are supported by ALSA?

According to the alsa-project web site, the Multiface does not support
[MIDIio], however, that same site also shows that the Digi32 and Digi96 do
not support [MIDIio], which contradicts what I've read on various mailing
lists about ALSA's MIDI support for the Digi32/96.

I'm trying to get the MIDI ports of a Multiface working (to get Rosegarden
talking to an external keyboard), but so far have had no success. Any ideas?
Pointers to relevant documentation?

- Edwin

--
#include http://www.peer.co.za/~espeer/disclaimer.html