[linux-audio-user] research on lau / lad -statistics

Hello administrators, hello list members,
for my research for a lecture I will be holding  on opensource and audio
in October in Stuttgart the following informations would be very
interesting:
How many people are subscribed to the lau / lad -lists. How many
participate actively ? Is it possible to roughly estimate, where they
are from (Amerika, US, Asia, part of Europe,  Germany).
Is anybody capable of providing those informations? Thank you very much,
Michael