[linux-audio-user] Re: jack_capture v0.0.1

On 11/25/05, tim hall <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for that tip Arnold. I'm still using the version of Ardour that ships
> with DeMuDi stable (beta29 - v. old) When I have time to mess around again,
> I may look at starting to use CVS versions of Ardour and Rosegarden. For now,
> I am happy because I am Actually Making Music. :) Results to be released
> soon.

Actually its the libsndfile-version that makes the difference(*). But
if you recompile this, you can also install a new ardour...

Arnold

(*) I have forgotten the exact version when this was fixed, gentoo
updates are to smooth...

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---