[linux-audio-user] midi automation and scripting tools?

> The second part is harder, where you talk about the "music view" in notes,
> beats, bars vs the data view. MusE stores noteons as offsets. Of course in
> the program is the logic to relate the note event offsets so the track
editor,
> but I have not seen that this is exposed in an api.

Typing too fast, sorry. I meant that the program has logic to relate the note
on event offsets to bars, beats etc so the track editor can function.

Philip - http://blogs.xcskiwinn.org/panmanphil
"There's a difference between righteous anger and just being crabby" - Barbara