[linux-audio-user] repost:

  > David, I am not sure if you meant this, but I also would like to see
an option, where you could open the (.wav, .au etc.) file directly to
Jamin and start mastering - like in T-RackS, for example - and save it
to other file.

> But it is a great software, even without the before-mentioned option.

Yeah I'd hazard that would drastically increase the user base. What it
does makes sense, but definitely makes it harder for a new user to try
it out.

Iain