[linux-audio-user] Hydrogen ALWAYS starts recording from the middle

Folks,

	Sorry for the people who have read this post in other forums, but it?s urgent...

	I don?t know what did I do wrong, but since somewhere in time, I can?t convince Hydrogen 0.9.2-beta3 to start playing from the beginning of a song while a try to record a track in Rosegarden. When I set JACK Transport on, and press Play in Rosegarden from the start of the music, both Rosegarden and Hydrogen play in perfect sync. But I want to record the rhythm guitar again. I carefully set the cursor to bar 0 in both apps. But when I press the Record button, Hydrogen jumps to bar 47 (or something near that). EVERY TIME! It does not work closing everything and rebooting. I tried to create a new project in Rosegarden and the problem persisted. Have you pals had any experience like that??

Regards!

Fabricio Rocha

Yahoo! Acesso Gr?tis - Internet r?pida e gr?tis.