[linux-audio-user] jack-rack wish-list]

> >The situation is getting worse if you use more than one app
> >and you have to restart JACK itself. Then you have to reload
> >a lot of files into all applications and to redo a lot of
> >MIDI and JACK connections. If each particular application
> >could (maybe optionally) remember

Although there is LADCCA (or now known as LASH), but I haven't heard
anything its progress for some time now... Anyone knows what's going on with
it?

I think interoperability with qjackctl would be awesome as qjackctl has,
imho, pretty much become synonymous with jackd and on top of that offers
MIDI interconnectivity GUI as well.

Best wishes,

Ico