[linux-audio-user] mic preamp recommendations ?

I've got an ART Pro Channel that I really like - for both live work and
recording.  It's only a single channel but it has tube preamp, tube or optical
compressor, and tube EQ.  AMS has it for $300 right now.  MF has it for $319 but
you get a cheap Marshall condenser mic with it.  You could probably get them to
match the AMS price and still get the mic ;-)

Jan

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:54 , Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx> sent: