[linux-audio-user] ALSA/dmix recording problem

Florian Schmidt wrote:

>The asym plugin can be used to combine dmix and dsnoop into a single
>full duplex device.
>
>http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=asym

Amazing what ALSA has come up with. The August issue of the Linux
Journal will include a rather lengthy article I wrote about ALSA from
the user's perspective. I wrote about some of its plugins but somehow I
missed this one.

We are all truly blessed with the work done by the ALSA team, no joke.

Best regards (and thanks for the tip, Mr. Tapas :),

dp