[linux-audio-user] guitar song sheets

Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > I've seen several good music notation or type setting
> > programs, but does anybody here know of a program to use
> > for printing out song lyrics with guitar chords?
>
> http://kguitar.sourceforge.net/

I'm curious (for this, and any other answers to this question)--does
this print out just english designations for chords (like "Fmin" or
similar) or does it print out what I think is called tablature, i.e.,
the graphic that shows some of the frets and strings and the finger
positions for the chord?

Randy Kramer