[linux-audio-user] JACK timemachine W64 files

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:03:36 +0000
Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, but I'l consider that a feature request.

You might also change the file extension you use for W64 files.
Its far less confusing if you used ".w64" for these files
instead if ".wav".

> You could lobby the rezound developers to add W64 support, its much better
> if you're working with long, or multichannel files.

The easiest way for this to happen is to replace the libaudiofile
support in rezound with libsndfile support. It may even be possible
to support both.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
"There are two kinds of large software systems: those that evolved
from small systems and those that don't work."
-- Seen on slashdot.org, then quoted by amk