[linux-audio-user] kernel - using rtlimits, realtime_lsm

> still hate that I don't know how to do things myself, so any further
> comment is welcome.

I once had the idea that a kernel building tutorial would be great; I
stopped writing it due to some real life issues and due to the fact
that it changes day by day :) .

But anyway, I made the experience that building a kernel isn't a secret
science in any way if you know what to do, isn't it?

Maybe some day I'll have the time to finish the tutorial.

Best regards

ce