[linux-audio-user] Synching & triggering w/ Hydrogen

It will start and stop with the transport, but it will not follow
tempo changes. The developer claims that the Jack Transport is broken
somehow with respect to tempo changes.

http://www.hydrogen-music.org/forum/?action=show_thread&thread=274&fid=2&page=1

-Reuben