[linux-audio-user] More Wine ing! :) and things VST...

Hi,

 From all accounts, it still seems that jack_fst seems to not work very
reliably with any other versions of Wine later than 20040505? I know
Mark had some work arounds for other wine vers. but not sure what gains
were made as a result?

I also remember Shayne having a later compiled version...like late Dec
2004 release and reporting many Vst's operable where I could not on
20040505?

I have had no real luck with DSSI but I have not applied a lot of effort
to find out why either...not diminishing dssi in any way.

Any miracle workers out there getting new things to happen with Wine and
the VST-hosts we have today?

Thanks
Russell