[linux-audio-user] Sample Rate Conversions (was: Converting sample rate: failed...)

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:30:59 -0700
davidrclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Was: Converting sample rate: failed...

Yet more hot air.

I'm not interested in pursuing this further. I'd rather be
coding.

People can find the best freely available sample rate converter
here:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/

and they can evaluate it for themselves. Hundreds of people and
organisations have already done so. Some have paid good money
for the commercial use license.

Alternatively they wait and hope for David to release his Super
Hi-fidelity Infinite Transform-based converter. Its due to be
released on the same day as his perpetual motion apparatus and
his anti gravity device.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
"What lawyers call 'intellectual property' is -- as every Latin student
knows -- no more than theft from the public domain."
  -- Andy Mueller-Maguhn, newly elected ICANN board member for Europe.