[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Jack Audio Connection Kit 0.98.16 Release

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 10:49:01AM -0400, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> JACK is a low-latency audio server, written primarily for the GNU/Linux
> operating system. It can connect a number of different applications to
> an audio device, as well as allowing them to share audio between
> themselves. Its clients can run in their own processes (ie. as normal
> applications), or can they can run within the JACK server (ie. as a
> "plugin").

I'm familiar with using jackd + clients such as ecsound, alsaplayer,
(soon) ices, etc, etc. But, I can't think of anything that runs as a
jack plugin. Are there any implemented? Are there some plugins that run
in certain jack configurations without me being explicitly aware of
them?

Thanks,
Eric Rz.