[linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:20:44 +0400
Mikhail Ramendik <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks. It was the playback.
>
> Is your resampler published? I'd like to try it. Since the resampling
> turned out to be possible, I will probably use this setup for Vinyl->CD
> conversion; and I'd like to have as good a resampler as possible.

But he already said that libsamplerate (as used by sndfile-resample)
sounded better!!!!!

Erik :-)
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your
code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
-- Martin Golding
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
"I want to make sure (a user) can't get through ... an online
experience without hitting a Microsoft ad."
 - Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer on the Microsoft search engine.