[linux-audio-user] Handling sfArk compressed soundfonts?

Guys,

Quick one this time. I just installed Demudi, I'm very new to this all. I've
now downloaded a couple of soundfonts which come as sfArk files and plan to
use them with Timidity or Fluidsynth. What's my best bet with sfArk files?
Can these soft synths load them directly? Do I have a sfArk unpacker in my
AGNULA distribution to convert that to SF2?

Thank you!

Alex

Descarga gratis la Barra de Herramientas de MSN
http://www.msn.es/usuario/busqueda/barra?XAPID=2031&DI=1055&SU=http%3A//www.hotmail.com&HL=LINKTAG1OPENINGTEXT_MSNBH