[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

I don't have much of my own non-demo or non-experimental stuff, but you can
hear some piano recordings I did this summer at:
http://www.jremmers.org/Ragtime/  (scroll down to the 2004 stuff at the
bottom).

But there's a nice example of cross-platform collaboration going on right
now.  I'm part of the ProsoundWeb "CaPE II", where various musicians and
engineers get put into teams to produce professional-grade songs in various
styles.  With Ardour on Linux I've been able to download ProTools .wav
tracks, drag them into Ardour, and add my own bass guitar tracks.  Then I
just export & upload my tracks for addition to the master project files.

-Scott