[linux-audio-user] `DSSi and instrument definitions.

I finally got around to getting DSSI working properly with Rosegarden (yay!).

So I'm trying to wrap my heaad around how DSSI synths store their information.
 I know how to save a qsynth setup as an instrument definition in the studio,
but can't figure out how to do the equivalent for DSSI/Fluidsynth.  I'm
assuming from the little bit of experience I have with DSSI that that
information is not saved with *.rg files - but, my experience is scant, so
hopefully there's a way to do it without having to redefine each instrument
every time I reload the song.

Is there a way to do this, and if so, how?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

R.
==