[linux-audio-user] Fwd: [Jamin] Re: soft clip: Achieving Gain, inconsequential overloads

> Without dissecting verse and paragraph here, technology was SUPPOSED to
> make the archiving of the "art" easier?

This is the theory. :)

> " We worked SO hard to figure out if we could, we never stopped to think
> about if we should".

Oh dear.  Man has never really asked himself if he SHOULD do anything, until
it's far too late.

> Recording sine waves is NOT my idea of fun...recording music is!!
> How about yoo?

Hear, hear.  Alas, while I'm an excellent bit tumbler, I couldn't play a
kazoo to save my life.  I suspect many audio engineers are in the same lifeboat.

>From the banks of the Brandywine to the coursing lines of the Anduin, let it
be Quality,

=MB=

--