[linux-audio-user] couple of muse questions

James Stone <stone1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Does the realtime LSM work with 2.4.x kernels ('cos thats what I'm using)?

No.  Not unless you install that large SELinux backport patch.  If you
do that, it should work, but no one has tested it in that environment.
I consider that overkill for running this small module.  For 2.4, I
would recommend applying the two-line capabilities patch, instead.

Sorry for the digression.  Someone mentioned 2.6 earlier in this
thread, and I was curious if anyone had tried Muse with the LSM yet.
--
  joq